We are finally back from an extended break after the holidays! The Machine (@themachinepod) and the Chisler (@fochisel) welcome their significant others, the Lawyer and the Happening (@itsthehappening), to reveal what it's like to be in a relationship with your podcast hosts. They discuss the Machine and Lawyer's Breckenridge trip, kids getting together, parenting, barfing children, Machine's hair cuts, the best and worst things about being with the boys, Dr. Professor Awesome (and an open invitation from the Chisler), marriage and kid possibilities, Vanderpumpin', and Friday After Drinking! Motions are filed, objections are overruled and questions are answered, but how many more remain?
Hackers hacked, hacking hacked hackers in GHYNH3.
Featuring selected outtakes from the last 20 episodes:
E29: Geographical Anomaly
E30: Mr. Hospitality's Tips and Tricks of Social Etiquette
E31: "I'm Not Even Supposed To Be Here Today" by the Tazmann Fan Band
E32: Challenge of the Chiselfriends
E33: We Are The NSA
E34: Back to The FridayAfterWork
E35: The CoBrah
E36: The Ballad of Breckenridge
E37: Chisler Phoning It In
E38: The Six-Million Dollar Lexus
E39: Five Minutes Awakening
E40: "Down to the Glory Hole" by the Tazmann Fan Band
E42: Lord Tazmann, President of Tasmania
E43: Barn Weddings are the Place to Be
E44: The Chisler Challenge to Lincoln Humphries
E45: new disclaimer
E46: Theme Songs (Sinatra Remix)
E47: Eytan Shrugged
E48: "I'm A Firm Believer" by The Hospitalities
Celebrating 50 episodes of Friday After Work! To mark the occasion, we bring you this action-packed, comedic juggernaut of an episode– a true SUPERsode– as The Chisler and The Machine are joined by four of our awesome regular guest hosts: The Jew, The Chef, Tazzman and Mr. Hospitality! Our favorite Australian newscaster and viral video star, Lincoln Humphries (@lbhumphries), makes a special appearance! And our quest to answer questions continues as we seek resolution on the following:
After all of the back and forth smack talking, what will Tazmann do now that he's finally got Mr. Hospitality in the room?
- What is the REAL reason for The Jew's 29-episode-long absence?
- Did Tazzman remember to check the box during open enrollment?
- What did The Chisler do for his birthday, and does anybody actually care?
- With the holiday shopping season in full effect, can The Chef break free of the distractions to cook up another amazing recipe for our listeners?
- Who does Lincoln Humphries pick in a boxing match between Vladmir Putin and a kangaroo? And why do Koalas have chlamydia?
- And, the most unbelievable question of all: What could POSSIBLY drive The Machine to actually sell his Legos?
Before leaving for his next rotation, a hungover Ranger joins the Machine and Chisler to share stories of his going away escapades and what's next. After dropping some hints about what's coming up for E50, we discuss Orbital Sciences' failed launch, Russian rocket parts, @ElonMusk, Planetary Resources ARKYD telescope, a theory that Johann Sebastian Bach didn't write all of the music attributed to him, sleeping habits by zip code, frozen deer shit being used for viral research, Ebola, and wrap it all up with Friday After Drinking.
- Documentary: Some of Bach’s great masterpieces were composed by his wife – The Washington Post
- Virus resurrected from 700-year-old caribou dung
- What Is Your County’s Average Bedtime? What About Total Hours of Sleep? These Two Maps Have the Answers
- U.S. rocket explosion probed; space station resupplied
- Russian space station resupply rocket launches, doesn't explode
Our nine time guest host @MrHospitality2 returns. Can the Machine and Mr. Hospitality put an end to Chisler's List? Meanwhile, we discuss the Machine's books signed by Dani and Eytan Kollin, broke back Batman, Mr. Hospitality's bike accident, the Machine's family drama, the Chisler's credibility gets threatened, NYC phone booth beacons tracking your movements, UPS offering 3D printing, Oompa Loompas, the Fappening, Kate Upton hard at work, Louisanna's boot is disappearing, Ben Afleck, Bill Maher and Islamophobia, @subtypical feedback, the Chisler goes off the rails, and Friday After Drinking.
- Hundreds Of Devices Hidden Inside New York City Phone Booths
- The UPS Store will 3-D print stuff for you
- Louisiana Loses Its Boot