Before leaving for his next rotation, a hungover Ranger joins the Machine and Chisler to share stories of his going away escapades and what's next. After dropping some hints about what's coming up for E50, we discuss Orbital Sciences' failed launch, Russian rocket parts, @ElonMusk, Planetary Resources ARKYD telescope, a theory that Johann Sebastian Bach didn't write all of the music attributed to him, sleeping habits by zip code, frozen deer shit being used for viral research, Ebola, and wrap it all up with Friday After Drinking.
- Documentary: Some of Bach’s great masterpieces were composed by his wife – The Washington Post
- Virus resurrected from 700-year-old caribou dung
- What Is Your County’s Average Bedtime? What About Total Hours of Sleep? These Two Maps Have the Answers
- U.S. rocket explosion probed; space station resupplied
- Russian space station resupply rocket launches, doesn't explode