Tonight we are joined by Sister Chisler’s Mister, we discuss: Professor Awesome gets theme music and tells the American where to stick it, sick kids, buying a Tesla, retrofitting a house for a Tesla, buying Tesla stock, Cheeto sighting, blech Jenny McCarthy, things get uncomfortable, reading the Unincorporated Man, Dani and Eytan scheduled to return, Dennis Rodman goes to North Korea, tall North Korean basketball player, fashion week gossip, physical attractiveness, SpaceX discount, crashing into the ocean and whales, Canadians, left-handed geniuses, learning to read, wedding gaffs, beginning of the end of marijuana prohibition, new theme music, and Friday After Drinking.
- Dennis Rodman wants to take NBA All-Star team to North Korea
- ‘Oh my God, what happened?’: D.C. Health Dept drafts MANDATORY 24-hr waiting period for tattoo patrons to prevent drunk choices they’ll later regret
- SpaceX To Test Reusable Booster Technology During Launch of Canadian Space Weather Sat
- Dispelling the myth of the left-handed genius
- DOJ’s blessing of states’ pot laws ‘the beginning of the end of marijuana prohibition’
- Police Groups Furiously Protest Eric Holder’s Marijuana Policy Announcement