Jerrid (aka The Grinder) from the 76th Street Pod joins us from a coffee house from in the mean streets of Omaha. We discuss podcasts, jerrands, self-loathing, Chucky Cheese, Oregon Trail, racial demographics in Omaha and Atlanta, humus, zero tolerance in Florida, federal spending, video gaming for a year, Grand Theft Auto, harpooning space junk, new drinking game segment, NASA and it’s benefits to society, beer’s effect on society, and drinking at the UN.
- Treasury plans to pay off debt, first time since 2007
- Back online after a year without the internet
- Space Debris VIDEO Shows NASA’s Fermi Telescope Narrowly Avoid Collision With Soviet Satellite
- ‘Hear My Voice, Alexander Graham Bell’: Smithsonian Releases 128-Year-Old Recording Of The Telephone Inventor [AUDIO]
- Launching American Astronauts from U.S. Soil
- How Beer Gave Us Civilization
- US Ambassador Politely Asks UN Colleagues to Stop Showing Up Drunk to Meetings