Regarding #MrHospitality, SimCity DRM, a free sh!t game from EA, Wicked musical, “bleep count”, the proposed “offensive meter”, NASA’s space miner Dr Phil Metzger (@Philtill777), naming WORMWOOD and Curiosity Rover, rats in the sewer lair, UFO flies in a volcano, ancient aliens, Iron Man flying in a circle, Elon Musk in Iron Man, Christopher Nolan and DC movies, spider-sense, Mr Obama and the Irish, doing the Superman in the early morning, and caffeine gum.
- UFO Splashes Down in Volcano
- Mars vs. The Comet
- “Ultrasonic Sensor” Suit Gives Wearers “SpiderSense” to Detect Lurking “Danger”
- In Time for St. Patrick’s Day, a Visit From Obama’s Irish Cousin
- Why Build a Cheaper iPhone? Because It’s Stupid Not To.
- Wrigley’s New Chewing Gum Packs a Dose of Caffeine
- Nolan In, Bale Out Of JUSTICE LEAGUE