On this episode we discuss Hawaiians, “chiseling”, bit-torrent, friends with better plans, tips on speech making, asteroid mining, m-f** Jupiter, tycoons, and much more. We train-wrecked the first episode so we decided to release this episode instead. It was originally intended to be a test episode but turned out good enough to release. We apologize in advance for the audio quality. We’ve since corrected it with new mics and a mixer.
- The Big Mac index
- North Korea Covers Tunnel at a Nuclear Site
- The Persuasive Power of Swearing
- Is Superman Jewish?
- Search for crocodiles freed in floods continues
- Deep Space Industries (YouTube)
- How Stuff Works – Asteroid Mining
- Elon Musk and SpaceX
- NASA Commercial Resupply Mission 2 (CRS-2)
- Planetary Resources space telescope